- If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers and home address so that we can process and fulfil your orders.
- All data provided by buyers will be added to a Database which is the property of Luxe Room and will be used:
- For purchase orders;
- To enable both easier use of the site and the purchase of goods;
- To inform buyers via e-mail and/or post of any new products, special offers and news on products offered on this site.
- The seller will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- The seller is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of the buyer’s personal information by providing you with a safe and secure transaction environment when buying online. Credit card details are entered directly into our payment partner's systems and are neither transmitted nor held on the seller’s systems.
The buyer’s personal information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.